Reverend Doctor Everett D. George is a native from Monrovia, Liberia, West Africa. Dr. George received Christ while in high school in 1988. While in College he received his call to ministry as a pastor in 1990. He was licensed and ordained by the Presbyterian Church of Liberia in 1996 and affirmed by the Presbyterian church of America in 1998. His credentials are the following:
– Bachelor of Theology, United Methodist Seminary
– Masters of Divinity, Memphis Theological Seminary
– Master of Arts, University of Memphis
– Doctorate of Ministry, Memphis Theological Seminary
– Doctorate of Education, Walden University
The ministry has provided Dr. George the opportunity to serve in various capacities including Pastor, Trinity Presbyterian Church, Monrovia, Liberia; Associate Pastor, Anointed Temple of Praise Church Memphis, Tennessee; Pastor, Saint Andrew’s Presbyterian Church Memphis, Tennessee; Pastor, Grace Temple Presbyterian Church, Memphis, Tennessee.
Dr. George is married to Rose Kear and they have three sons, Everett, Jr. Caleb and Evan. He also has three grand kids. Ernest, Emmanuel and Etta.