[easy_media_download url=”https://www.glzbc.org/wpzion1/wp-content/uploads/Ministry-SWOT-Analysis.docx” text=”Download Form” force_dl=”1″] E-mail Form
A SWOT Analysis is a strategic planning tool used to evaluate your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats.
Strengths: Define areas you excel in
- What does your group exceptionally do well?
- How strong is your group?
- Does your group have a strategic direction?
- What advantages do we have?
- What valuable assets and resources do we have?
- What do members identify as our strengths?
Weaknesses: Evaluate your liabilities
- What could be improved at your group?
- What does your group do poorly?
- What should be avoided?
- What could we do better?
- What are we criticized for or receive complaints about?
- Where are we vulnerable?
Opportunities: Analyze your ministry attractiveness
- What opportunities do we know about, but have not been able to address?
- Is your group positioned to take on new challenges?
Threats: Potential challenges
- What obstacles do you face?
- Are any of our weaknesses likely to make us critically vulnerable?
- What roadblocks exist that block our progress?